- Various edits, bugfixes and improvements. Small stuff basically.
- Sort out the triggers and actions, especially the Tokamak's. They're so damn confusing to use ingame.
- Add ComputerCraft Peripheral capabilities to the APS machines. Will allow near-absolute control over the machines so that users of ComputerCraft can fully automate their APS contraptions. See planned functions here.
- Expand config control. Allow for more parts of the mod to be changed through the config.
- Sort out some niggling things, like making the machines rotate like normal blocks (you know, like how the furnace always faces towards you when you place it). Will also likely change some of the textures so they are on the sides, not the tops, to fit with everything else.
- Have yet another stab at SETS and LaserGrid.
- Add a matter-transportation (read: Laser-based teleporter) system.
- Add player teleportation capabilities to said matter-transportation system.
As you can see, I've not given up on APS. I've just been busy with other stuff (and working on Carthage/CZ2D, which is nearing its first working release) and will continue when my exams are over.
I would have squashed a few more bugs over the past couple of days but the svn is being stupid so I can't redownload the latest source (if anyone wants to go to the APS sourceforge page, download the source files and send them to me, I'd appreciate it). I've now managed to get access to a recent source, but the svn is still being stupid. I'll have to make sure everything's working before I start on stuff, though it would appear the CC integration will require a bit of code jiggery-pokery to get working in a nicely structured way.