I know a few people are interested in porting APS to 1.3.2, which I am fine with.
However, there have been a few complications.
First of all, the svn has been corrupted for a while, I don't know how or why but it's gone weird.
Secondly, it now seems that I've lost a good chunk of the source files of every version of APS on my computer, which is even stranger.
Luckily, I've managed to cobble together a (hopefully) complete set of source files from the svn (the files that haven't been corrupted and old revisions of those that have) but that now means that this frankensource has code for both MC1.1 and MC1.2.5. I am also backing this version up in an encrypted rar so that my antivirus (the prime suspect in the mysterious disappearance) can't get at it.
If anyone wants the code to try and sort it out and do a quick port, I can put a link up. Just ask.
In the meantime, I am slowly getting to grips with the client-server model and the new Forge, and will be working on a total rewrite. I don't know how long this will take though as I'll be changing and improving pretty much everything as well as hopefully adding some new stuff, so feel free to make straight ports until I'm finished.
Also, as I forgot to mention it before, if anyone is interested I got very good grades in my first year at uni. My lowest score in a module was 77%, my highest was 92%
EDIT: The svn is now working again. To get the old source (1.2.5 version, best I could find), checkout: